Strategic collaboration is the key to success, as well as to building sustainable communities that meet the needs of current and future stakeholders. Collaboration is more important than ever in light of current economic and environmental conditions.
Over the past fifteen years, the BABRT has implemented change to spur economic growth in Bay Area communities through strategic collaboration with various organizations. These relationships have resulted in human capital development, ultimately linking the right individuals with the appropriate opportunities, creating win-win outcomes for both businesses and communities.
- Alameda County General Services Agency
- Direct TV
- California Employment Training Panel
- SEIU Local 250
- Teamster Local 853
- U.S. Department of Labor
- Pacific Gas & Electric
- The Peralta Colleges
- Laney College
- U.C. Berkeley Extension
- National Retail Federation
- California Employment Development Department
- Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
- Christine Pelosi, J.D., B.S.F.S.
- UC Berkeley Extension